Sunday, June 24, 2007

Here goes...

I've been promising to do this for awhile, so here we go!
I'll put recipes on here for all those events, post a pic or two. Have some fun chatting about three of my favorite things; friends, food, wine (and beer)...
I'm pretty excited. This will work until I really get the website thing figured out.

I thought I'd just be posting menus and recipes from our friends and family gatherings, but last Wednesday I had the unparalleled delight of having one of those exquisitely perfect evenings out. I attended the winemaker dinner at the Wine Vault and Bistro featuring wines from Four Vines Winery. I realize that second sentence has too many superlatives, but I'm standing by them. Good wine, good food, good company- It's heaven on earth to me. I have no idea what I'll write when I have great wine, great food, great company, but I'll worry about that when the time comes. Until then, if you have the opportunity to go, don't pass it up!

No comments: